VT NEHH hike on 9/18

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double Bow

Reaction score
Ashuelot, NH (anyone know where that is?) Avatar:
I know I could post this under the Gathering 8.0 thread but, it doesn't necessarily have to do with the gathering...

Anyway, I was wanting to see if anyone would be interested in climbing either Mendon, Dorset, or Equinox on 9/18. Your choice! I don't have much in the way of a preference. Just let me know!

Unfortunately, (but fortunately too) due to a long standing commitment, I'm going to be climbing Carlo and Goose Eye on 9/17.

If I can manage to line up a hike to one of these peaks on Sunday, I'll definately go to the gathering. Otherwise, I'll probably spent the night at Hiker's Paradise and do more Mahoosuc hiking on Sunday...

BTW, I'm not famous but, I'll "be famous soon enough". :D

Double Bow said:
If I can manage to line up a hike to one of these peaks on Sunday, I'll definately go to the gathering. Otherwise, I'll probably spent the night at Hiker's Paradise and do more Mahoosuc hiking on Sunday...

My Sunday plans are not 100% set yet but I am considering doing Mendon or Pico or both and Killington on Sunday BUT like I said don't base your decision on me because I am not sure what I am hiking and when yet.

sli74

mendon pico killington

i will be leading a grp of newbies over pico killington from new life hiking spa.may both sat and sun.i live in pittsfield just down rt 100 from killington.anyone wants to stop by after 3or4 pls do..andy---hike or work--work is getting in the way of my serious hiking..oh well someone has to lead these newbies..they tip$$$well.. :)

Seema,

Pete Hickey and I are planning on doing Killington and Mendon, perhaps with Pico as well (that part's flexible). If time permits, Pete may do Camel's Hump afterwards.

If you or anyone else is interested in joining us, please PM me.

Steve,

I may do Equinox afterward if time permits but, I'm also thinking that Dorset and Equinox could be a fun future day trip.