Wakely Dam 2005 Site Updated

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Seaver

Reaction score
Jim and his valiant crew are feverishly adding the finishing touches to the Wakely Dam 2005 Results. This year's tongue-in-cheek theme is the "criminality" of running in the wilderness, no doubt spurred by the great hoopla over "The Great Adirondack Trail Run". Of particular interest is the "RD's Report" page ( link is under the image of Jim in his "trail-jail" cell.)

As you may know, our own Sherpa John ran this year, joining the many outlaws on the trail that day, and running in it last year was what inspired me to do the whole NPT this year - the big heist. Thanks to Jim and his wilderness banditos for putting on such a great event year after year!

26m.jpg

Caught red-hatted

When trail running is outlawed, only outlaws will run trails

Last edited:
Nice! I love the little cartoon takes they do with all the entrants. I had fun watching all the ones from 2004, glad to see they got them up again this year. :D

Thanks Tim... they made great fun at the size of my pack for the Ultra... I think it weighed 150% more then everyone elses! :eek: It was a great time and RD Jim is a riot.. his site rocks.

SJ

I'm glad I stumbled upon the post and got to read through everyone's "bios". I have to admit I was laughing for about 5 minutes after reading Sherpa John's. It's amazing how much time RDJim puts into that website.