Waumbek for 48

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nartreb

Reaction score
So this is one 4000-footer that has really no rational reason for climbing it, unless it's the last one on some silly list.

Afternoon/night of October 18, anyone?

Halloween costumes strongly encouraged. I'm told there's a clearing up there suitable for a disco ball, and I don't believe there are any limits on group size.
If folks are interested, I'll look into bringing up some kind of sound system. I should be able to supply funk, top 40, disco, salsa, merengue, and swing; other styles by request.

Since this is a long way from Boston, I'll probably camp nearby.

Congratulations!!!!!

We've never met, but I would love to be there to help you celebrate. However, that is the one fall weekend we will be out of town (visiting Grandma).

I hope you have a fantastic hike, and again, congratulations!! Fantastic accomplishment!

A fine peak - otherwise I wouldn't have climbed it 6 or 7 times. The favorite approach has been up the abandoned Priscilla Brook Trail. And it's on the way to the Weeks traverse, so it's got a lot going for it. Congratulations in advance!

Halloween costumes strongly encouraged. I'm told there's a clearing up there suitable for a disco ball, and I don't believe there are any limits on group size.
Now that got my attention!! Sounds like celebration at it's best!!

Congrats on making it to the top of the list (or is it the bottom?) :D

Bump. Am now considering a somewhat earlier hike, allowing me to return to Boston for the night before climbing in Rumney on Sunday.