Who makes a tough, non-thread pulling, non-pilling Tshirt ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakbagr

Reaction score
I'm looking for some new, Tshirts.

I have 6-8 EMS TechWick long and short sleeve shirts. The shirts that I've worn bushwhacking are starting to look like 'fur' there are so many loose threads. And the one's from trail hiking do the same thing when I brush up against branches.
I wouldn't normall care, but I also use the shirts for the gym and they get some interesting comments.

Does anyone have a recommendation for wicking shirts that are more bomb proof?

Alan

I have found that Jockey products last forever ... or at least much longer than I ever expected or wanted underwear to last. They are nicely priced at their outlets. I never thought of them as part of my outdoor gear but polyester is polyester and Jockey's overall quality is as good as anything else of that nature so now I do.

If you join their rewards club you may find, as I did, the attractive offers and free $10-20 certificates come faster than I can wear the stuff out!

All my clothes is from Patagonia, it outlast and outperforms everything else, imo. Ignore the price, it last so long youll make it up.