Who's doing what on January 20-21-22?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lawn Sale said:
I have the 20th, 21st, and 22nd off, am looking to get some hiking/camping/backpacking in, and have no current plans, so I was wondering what others are doing. I have my own gear and am willing to travel.

There are a ton of people meeting up in the ADKs that weekend, not sure how far you are willing to travel, but here is the link:

http://vftt.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10112

We might make an appearance as well...

Originally Posted by Lawn Sale
"I have the 20th, 21st, and 22nd off, am looking to get some hiking/camping/backpacking in, and have no current plans, so I was wondering what others are doing. I have my own gear and am willing to travel."

ill be in vegas!!! :D

I'll be skiing at Sunday River 2oth - 22nd if anyone is in the area. Going solo, company welcome.

Looks like plans are in the works for a weekend hike peakbagging, thanks to all who have PM'd.

Maybe I'll get to try out the trail skis I just put together, 110cm X-C with older military any-boot (cable) bindings. No edges, but they worked fine today testing them out.