Women's Hiking Clothes 2 Sell

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowcat

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Where (besides Ebay) I Can List Several Pairs Of Women's Hiking Pants, Shorts, Boots Etc: - Name Brands - For Sale? Seriously I Dont' Want To Bring This Stuff To The Salvation Army I Want Them Hopefully To Go To Hikers Who Will Use Them For Purpose Intended. I Sell On Ebay But I'm Trying To Find Something More Geared To Just Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whiteblaze

You might try posting the list on Whiteblaze.net

I know it's nice to make some bucks to put toward new gear, but have you contacted organizations that take underprivileged kids into the outdoors, like AMC's programs, local camps for disabled, handicapped campers etc., good karma comes your way when sharing the wealth! :) ctsparrow

ctsparrow

re: "good karma comes your way when sharing the wealth!"

i give tons of clothing away each yr; places like the salvation army & dress 4 success. i will look into outdoor org for some of this stuff. hopefully that good karma you speak of is on its way - i could use some about now!

thnx

Selling gear (or anything else) is not allowed on this site. Since the original poster got some answers this thread will be closed.

- darren

Status
Not open for further replies.