womens snowshoes - binding size's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
thinking of getting some for my wife (she did this last year and liked it a bit - maybe a gift will get her out there in winter..) with all the deals going on - but was also thinking I could use them as well (buy the gift that suits both!) as I would like a smaller pair. I will use my big ones when with her and went alone - use the smaller ones...

My guess is the bindings for the boots are pretty universal - anyone know for sure? Basically - will the binding on a women shoe be much smaller than one a mans shoe? if she is an an 8 and I am 11 - will the 11 fit into her shoe.

thanks!

Last edited:
From what I've seen, snowshoe bindings are pretty much one size fits all.
There are XL bindings with longer straps if you're Shaq :eek: , barring that - no problems in the 8 to 11 range.

PS: If you get her those pink ones Jay H was looking at, she'll actually believe you bought them for her. :p
BUT "Are YOU tough enough to wear pink ?"

GEAR826 is the coupon code at checkout for another 20% off at REI Outlet.

Last edited:
I will send you straight to hell focker......

I have no prob with the pink :)

thanks chip - thats what I thought. - I ended up getting some tubbs 21's.

I am not a huge snowshoer - so should be fine. I go the 30's now and they work great but they are huge and suck when on the pack.

percious said:
I think you should get her a bowling ball with the initials GUY inscribed in it....
:p Treading in dangerous territory I would never go!

cheers.

-percious

I ain't that dumb... - this is just a small stocking stuffer, she has other stuff as "main pressies"

percious said:
I think you should get her a bowling ball with the initials GUY inscribed in it....
:p Treading in dangerous territory I would never go!

cheers.

-percious
Lol, Homer.

Be honest, your just buying yourself another toy. Hey, I did the same thing a few years back. The truth is she only used them once and I use hers all the time. It's rare that I realy need to use my huge snowshoes. And your right, they really suck to carry.