46-R Dinner and Spring Meeting

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's open to anyone interested in the Adirondack High Peaks. It would be fun to go as a group after the hike.

This is totally last minute, but if anyone from the Boston/Mass/Albany area is headed up the ADKs this weekend and is interested in carpooling, let me know! I plan on leaving Friday night from Westford, MA at 4:00, hopefully getting to Albany around 6:30-7. I might also take a route that goes through Vermont, not sure yet. I'm planning on leaving the ADKs on Monday late afternoon/early evening.

So Adam, where is the after party going to be??

:)

Courtney, going through Vermont is a good idea. The Northway is going to be sickeningly heavy through to Lake George this weekend. Let me know if you need directions.

Sabrina

Last edited:
una_dogger said:
So Adam, where is the after party going to be??

:)

Courtney, going through Vermont is a good idea. The Northway is going to be sickeningly heavy through to Lake George this weekend. Let me know if you need directions.

Sabrina

Either at the Brew Pub or one of the campgrounds. What did you have in mind?

Afraid I can't make it, I've already made plans to be kayaking on the hudson this weekend. Have fun!

Jay

Wish I Could Be There

If I Was Free Id Tag Along As I Need Algon., Boundary And Irq. In That Range...that Is If You Guys Didnt Mind..got Responsibilities This Weekend...hope To See Ya At The Dinner

Adventurous said:
Are you saying that you'd consider doing Haystack instead if we can talk WW into it?

I'm up for anything - I think Adam is concerned about getting back in time for the meeting, though. If Adam and Seth switch, I have no problem with that...I'm sticking with them, whichever way they go.

Looks like Sunday will be a beautiful day - should be great views.

How long is the Haystack RT?

Scott