46ers Spring meeting

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvon

Reaction score
Who will be at the 46ers Spring meeting, on may 24 2009?
Annie and me will be there to received our Certificat and meet people. :)

:( I have to work monday, so I will not be able to be there :(

I *really really* wish the meeting/awards was on Saturday night instead of Sunday...

Have a wonderful time! Please take pictures!

Congrats to you, Annie and all the other finishers of 2008! I guess I will just have to wait and recieve my scroll in the mail.

I *really really* wish the meeting/awards was on Saturday night instead of Sunday...

Have a wonderful time! Please take pictures!

Congrats to you, Annie and all the other finishers of 2008! I guess I will just have to wait and recieve my scroll in the mail.

I was hoping to see you there, it's unfortunate that you can not come. I will try to take pictures.

Hey Yvon, Nope, I am in the catskills this weekend hiking and doing trailwork. I'll probably be home for (USA's) Memorial Day monday to do some work on my bathroom project... Have a good time! Congrats!

jay

Hey. I have to work Sunday night, and I'll be there.... for 5-10 minutes...
It used to be.... when it was smaller and in Keene Valley. Now, Sunday is the only night that the Holiday Inn will give us...

Hey. I have to work Sunday night, and I'll be there.... for 5-10 minutes...

Normally, my response to this would run something like.."I have a 300 mile drive home from Lake Placid and need to be at work at 7am monday"..but I know better!..because it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for you to bike home 175 miles and *then* bike to work the next day!

Have a GREAT time and Congrats again to EVERYONE! :)