9/10/11 Saturday night gathering in the Whites ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
What is happening Saturday evening pre the 9/11 hike on Sunday ? I could potentially host a small indoor/outdoor party in Bethlehem, but my neighbor is a police detective, so we'd need to be done there by 9 or 10pm.

Any better plans happening ?

What is happening Saturday evening pre the 9/11 hike on Sunday ? I could potentially host a small indoor/outdoor party in Bethlehem, but my neighbor is a police detective, so we'd need to be done there by 9 or 10pm.

Any better plans happening ?
We'll be up there with the good doctor, and maybe the good biker as well. I can bring some adult beverages. :D

TR: Moat Mountain Iron Mikes and Bone Shakers would certainly be welcome. 'Dox: I already told you: Your delusional Bryan Cranston fantasies should have ended with "Malcolm in the Middle".

'Dox: I already told you: Your delusional Bryan Cranston fantasies should have ended with "Malcolm in the Middle".

And to think...I let my *kids* hike with this guy! :eek:

Chip, old chap, I don't think I'll be able to make this one, but you leave the key under the doormat on the porch, right...? ;)

Chip, old chap, I don't think I'll be able to make this one, but you leave the key under the doormat on the porch, right...? ;)

For you 'Dub...The (barn) Door is always open.

Paradox said:
Did I mention that I was converting to Judaism, just so I could prescribe a schtickle of fluoride.

Wow, I was just kidding, but you really DO have delusional Bryan Cranston fanatasies.