Adirondack hike - Wednesday, December 29th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALGonquin Bob

Reaction score
I can't change my day off to hike with ADK4487 or Mavs00 & Family, so Wednesday the 29th it is. I'll drive up Tuesday night, and have to drive to Rochester after the hike, so no long hikes here. I need only 40 more Winter peaks, so I'm very flexible on what we do.

I'm thinking Wright, Colden, or maybe even Phelps & Tabletop (I'm saving Cascade/Porter for some other weekend, and I want Algonquin to be my 46th Winter peak). It's a weekday.... iceNsnow?

Last edited:
I'd be in 100%, but I'm already going to be at uphill lean-to hiking
gray, cliff and redfield. I might try to add skylight also. I've got 40 left too...

Thanks for the invite!

Hey AlG!
Thanks so much for remembering me as the midweeker!
The real reason that I can go midweek is because the kids are in school then. But the 29th of December is over Christmas Break, so I cannot do it.

Keep me posted and I'm sure I'll paths will cross again this winter!
Have a good one!
:D

Sorry

Sorry I can't make this trip, but I'll be with Hillman and others on Cliff and Redfield. Keep posting, maybe I'll catch you next trip.

AlG, I like you're avatar and was just wondering, do you do that often? :)

Some of my more spectacular falls have been on solo hikes... no audience... and no friend to "capture the moment"!

Wright, Rocky Peak, or Tabletop & Phelps

I've narrowed it down to one of these hikes: Wright, Rocky Peak, or Tabletop & Phelps. If anybody contacts me before Tuesday afternoon, we can choose one. I'll meet you at the trailhead. Otherwise, I'll decide which SOLO hike to do when I get there.