Adirondack Slide Guide

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byates1

Reaction score
there is a new book out in local mountain shops that i thought a few of you adk slide climbers would enjoy.

it's an ariel photo book of most of the slides in the high peaks, with detailed labeling. it is geared towards skiing the slides, but could be useful to a few people here.

it was done by a local slpitboard mountaineer, Drew Haas, and is a great effort .

i will not provide links to his website per the site rules, i can give the information out privately. hope everyone is enjoying thier summer!

byates1 said:
there is a new book out in local mountain shops that i thought a few of you adk slide climbers would enjoy.

it's an ariel photo book of most of the slides in the high peaks, with detailed labeling. it is geared towards skiing the slides, but could be useful to a few people here.

it was done by a local slpitboard mountaineer, Drew Haas, and is a great effort .

i will not provide links to his website per the site rules, i can give the information out privately. hope everyone is enjoying thier summer!
There is also a lot of slide discussion over on http://www.adkhighpeaks.com