AMC Adventure Guide Job

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

In Rembrance , July 2024
Reaction score
For those who occasionally are looking for full time outdoor jobs, AMC has been advertising for a fulll time position based out of Pinkham to run "adventure programing" The Ad goes on to note that Weekends and overnights are to be expected. They are looking for someone with a appropriate degree.

Unfortunately, I dont have a great link to the advertisement, but it has been in the Berlin Daily Sun http://berlindailysun.com classified section (its on todays edition 5/12).

This is about all I know about it. I have run into folks who have done similiar work during the summer, and its a bit hard on the social life as they work when we all are out playing. Nevertheless full time with benefits for outdoor work is rare.

Nobody apply! 3 years from now, I'm gonna want that job. Well, maybe five years if they're strict about having group leading experience (unless they'll take outing club leadership
devil.gif
). So on second thought, please apply and get the job. Then you can conveniently step down just in time for me to apply and fill the position.:D

AMC has lots of opportunities to slowly and conveniently work your way up through the ranks. I doubt a job like this with them gets filled by an unknown.