Anyone hiking Sunday 2/13/05

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A trail well traveled

Cabot is well packed out via the Mt Cabot trail. Looking at the tracks, appears that someone hiked it on Friday too. Today, 6 snowshoers & one Black Lab (Denali) did a superb job packing the new snow. Skiing in the new snow was delightful.

Hike confirmed

Bob and I are carpooling from LL Bean in Concord, leaving that lot around 6:30, so we should be at the trail somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00. Based upon recent reports we intend to climb via the Mt. Cabot trail. Come on down.

Cath said:
Cabot is well packed out via the Mt Cabot trail. Looking at the tracks, appears that someone hiked it on Friday too. Today, 6 snowshoers & one Black Lab (Denali) did a superb job packing the new snow. Skiing in the new snow was delightful.

I didn't notice that the first time I read this post.

I hope I can find the Mt. Cabot trail.

i missed ya

Hey Bob...

Too bad I missed ya on this hike. It sounded fun and I wanted to get up there, but I'm planning on doing the loop starting from the Fish Hatchery (Bunnell Trail) and going over the Horn and the Bulge first. I'm gonna wait a week or two until that trail has some time to get broken out nice and thoroughly, first.

I ended up scooting up and down Mount Jackson today. 5.2 miles total. Pretty windy at the top but the scenery everywhere else was amazing with all that fresh snow!

Maybe we can catch up in 2 weeks. Whiteface/Passaconway, maybe? :D

...Albee