Barnes Field Fri/Sat Night (July 10/11)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_wu002

Reaction score
I reserved Site #4 which holds 40 people. I will try not to injure my head this weekend.

Come, enjoy the festivities. We will promise you anything. $5/night if you decide to stay. Bring beer, food and firewood!

-Dr. Wu

I reserved Site #4 which holds 40 people. I will try not to injure my head this weekend.

Come, enjoy the festivities. We will promise you anything. $5/night if you decide to stay. Bring beer, food and firewood!

-Dr. Wu

SINCE you will promise ANYTHANG- please promise that it won't be raining!!! I'll be up there on Friday night hoping to find company to play on the Carter's. Will bring BFFand five.

if it's bad weather i'll be there and game for moriah/carters. if the weather is good i won't be there but visiting all the AMC huts instead.

Well, I'll be there... or I'll be in central Mass for a mtn bike event @ Wendel State Park... Or I'll be in southern MA for some mtn biking and ocean kayaking. Decisions, decisions...

Stopped by three times on Saturday and only saw one very swamped blue Sierra Designs tent. How did you hurt your head, getting alcohol to close to the fire perhaps! Hope you are okay! Next time I see you I will toss you $5 just for last weekends effort at a get together and help defray your cost. Stayed at relatives in Milan to avoid camp breakdown time otherwise I would have had a big bonfire to myself. Thanks Frank!;)

Well, we went from Plan A (COP Snow), to Plan B (Barnes), to Plan C (an unexpected and pleasant time) this past weekend!! Unfortunately, I am working this weekend, so we won't be able to take you up on your fine offer.
Have a fun time!:)

Jess tells me to tell you that she's bringing baked goods.... pies and stuff. That's enticing. And I'm going to go on a killing spree. Wait.... :confused:

-Dr. Wu

Jess tells me to tell you that she's bringing baked goods.... pies and stuff. That's enticing. And I'm going to go on a killing spree. Wait.... :confused:

-Dr. Wu

what are you going to bring for me wu?
actually i wont even be making it, not planning on camping out but if i do it will be somewhere on the kanc.
you should just buy a small piece of land near the presies and have WU's field. may be less expensive in the long run.

what are you going to bring for me wu?
actually i wont even be making it, not planning on camping out but if i do it will be somewhere on the kanc.
you should just buy a small piece of land near the presies and have WU's field. may be less expensive in the long run.
Yes, but I would need a throne to sit in... on. Any ideas?

BF is a lot closer to the Kanc than you think. Oh, you're backpacking with that gooey guy.

-Dr. Wu

Well, I'll be there... or I'll be in central Mass for a mtn bike event @ Wendel State Park... Or I'll be in southern MA for some mtn biking and ocean kayaking. Decisions, decisions...

......also you could throw into the mix the Vermont Mountain Biking festival in Waterbury!