Beginner's Rock Climbing Class

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowcat

Reaction score
I'm trying to get some people together to partake in a beginner's rock climbing class. Currently, we are shooting for next weekend, June 5 & 6. (you can go one day or both; i can only do one day myself) The instructor is Ian Osteyee from Adirondack Mountain Guides. If anyone is familiar with him you know he has an excellant reputation and is not only a great instructor but fun to have around for the day! The more folks the cheaper it gets. You can ck out his site: http://www.adirondackmountainguides.com
to see how pricing goes down, the more people in the class.
I'd love to see some of you ladies out there from this area take this class if you don't already climb - it would be great to meet you in person (icensnow - you missed out on ice climbing - so this might be fun!) Personally, I don't even know if this is for me but I am up to trying something new. If interested, you can pm me.

meeeeooooooow.......

oh shadowcat....... i would love to join youall, actually i will be up that way doing the whiteface hillclimb.......but i won't be able to squeeze in the rock class this time.

But if you want to practise what you learn we can hook up to go somewhere local , if you like?!

:)

rock climbing-warren

any class i'm in will def be a beginner as i have never rock climbed before (well i've done the indoor thing twice but i don't count that). i may change my mind about this weekend after i pay bills anyway but we can put a beginner class together anytime. i'll send you a private email with my work/home address & if you send me yours i'll let you know the next time we are putting a class together. also if you know of a few others get them to come along. around 6 is a good size and the cost is better too!
take care