Bigfoot hits the trails in NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,

That just about kills my idea about doing a hike dressed in drag sometime this winter........and I was so looking forward to seeing if I could strap my new Tubbs onto a set of 6" pumps! :eek: Wouldn't need the Televators I guess.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....

Petch

How would I go about obtaining a bigfoot-related performance art permit?

I would not want to run afoul of the law should I ever have an urge to dress like bigfoot

Not to go off the reservation again........but instead of dressing up like Bigfoot, I've had the urge latley to dress in a Giant Hamster costume and walk into the local Kia car dearlership and ask to test drive a red Kia Soul! Yeah, I got issues......;)

These "artists" could use a sense of humor.
Haven't they heard of "Messin' with Sasquatch?". Screwing up Bigfoot's day is very IN.

I'm curious...does this restriction only apply to Furry Man-Like Creatures, or are Star Wars Geeks, Super-Hero Wannabees, and the like included in the Please Don't Dress Like That On Our Mountain Guidelines Handbook?

Here is one of his productions Bigfoot Captured on Mt. Monadnock #1

Last edited:
Idiot's lucky that'a all that happened. He could have been shot by someone thinking their lives were endangered.

:rolleyes: I guess it's possible to get shot by an idiot no matter where on is :rolleyes:

And I thought those BFRO people were cruising the Kanc again.