Boston Beer Night (February)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there in spirit ... while you folks are there in spirits :D

So far, this is my usual day: work 12 hours from 8p-8a local time, take a 30 minute bus ride to the media village, sleep, take a 30 minute bus ride back to the main press center, grab some quick eats, work my 12-hour shift _ and start the cycle all over again.

I'm starting to get into a rhythm though lately, so I'm hoping I can get up early enough to catch some of the speedskating, the closest venue to the media center. On my lone day off during this stretch, I'm hoping to head to the mountains and check out the ski jumping and x-c skiing.

You folks have tons more snow right now than we do here!

Hoist a few for me!

Sorry, looks like I'll be skipping this one. I had an amazing time tonight tearing up the trails at Wachusett, and I want to go back again on Wednesday and get in as many runs as I can before this snow disappears...

The few and the proud

OK - so the turnout was not that big - but Dr. Wu, Marty, Jaytrek57 and I enjoyed a few brews and deep discussions about the Pemi, hiking and all of you who did not come! :D
Another great time!

sapblatt said:
OK - so the turnout was not that big - but Dr. Wu, Marty, Jaytrek57 and I enjoyed a few brews and deep discussions about the Pemi, hiking and all of you who did not come! :D
Another great time!

Agreed. Couldn't have asked for a better group to chat with. Thanks for initiating this, Jay!

Best regards,
Marty

If it's any consolation, we talked about all of you after a great night of skiing!
:)

(great = not as good as Monday, but utterly fantastic given the beating the snow took with the 53° weather during the day)