Boston Beer Night to Celebrate Mats 48 Direct?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
What do we think on this idea?? - I bet mats is thristy after his trip :D

of course he doesn't pay for a drink all night!

lets see what dates work for him when he gets back.

mats - thanks for giving us an excuse to drink! ;) :D

Please count me in. I owe Mats those two IPA's that I carried into the junction of Cedar Brook and Hancock Loop Trails, which I later learned he only missed by half an hour (when talking to Mats when we crossed paths on Jackson this past Friday, Mats told me he arrived at the CBT/HL junction about 8 pm, which was around 30 minutes after I consumed the brews and hiked out).

giggy said:
What do we think on this idea?? - I bet mats is thristy after his trip :D

Thanks giggy!

Next week seems like Monday is the best option since I will be heading to my Dad's 80th in Minneapolis the rest of the week. Tomorrow or Friday works also.

Looking forward to see you all!

Mats

hey is this also a welcome to boston party for una-dogger???

have to give ya the good ole boston boy tour,

beers, food, beer, beer, kicked out the bar more food, then a quick fist fight and then puking in the alley late night :D :eek: :D ;)

don't forget karaoke and push-ups.... lots and lots of push-ups

giggy said:
hey is this also a welcome to boston party for una-dogger???

have to give ya the good ole boston boy tour,

beers, food, beer, beer, kicked out the bar more food, then a quick fist fight and then puking in the alley late night :D :eek: :D ;)

Sounds like fun (?)

:D

Its my *first* trip to Boston, Giggy, better ease me into it!

Kewl, monday it is! That's great, cuz I'm not around the other nights!

(Can take the girl out of the Mountains, but if she's got four wheels, she can get there on weekends!)

una_dogger said:
Its my *first* trip to Boston, Giggy, better ease me into it!
And ironically, you'll be coming from North Station just as beer night gets relocated elsewhere. :eek:
(Can take the girl out of the Mountains, but if she's got four wheels, she can get there on weekends!)
I know where you park...
;)

Don't worry, I'll be back up into the mountains myself once the house is settled!

Last edited: