Boston Beer Night Tuesday 8/21 (Date Change)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mats Roing

Reaction score
Starting at Tias on the water after work. For some people that means 2pm or so......
Another idea would be to bag 48 bars in Boston in a night. The problem with that is that people are on different schedules so let's keep it at one place and during the course of the evening we can figure out the rules for the Boston 48 :D

Website for Tias: http://tiasboston.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: arm
I may have plans that night--still figuring it out.

Definitely can't start at 2 tho'!

Seeker said:
I may have plans that night--still figuring it out.

Definitely can't start at 2 tho'!

Would Tuesday be a better day? Haven't gotten a definite yes yet from anyone.

I'll be there 5:30-6 probably......

If anyone is seriously going to be at Tias at 2, I might be able to make that as I'll be in town for lunch on either Tuesday or Thursday ... I hate to miss these things, too, but maybe the response would be better in September.

Sounds enticing, but unfortunately (or fortunately) at 2:00 PM I am work working for more greenbacks.

The wifes on vacation next week which means I will be heading north at the earliest opportunity anyway. :)

amstony said:
Sounds enticing, but unfortunately (or fortunately) at 2:00 PM I am work working for more greenbacks.

I don't know of anyone who will be there at 2pm personally.......I plan to be there at 5:30 or so.....I also have to collect the greenbacks........

Shall we say Tuesday? Please let me know. It's always good to have Dave there :)

Tuesday it is!

It's exciting so many hikers I met this weekend are coming :)

Looking forward to see you ;)

Not sure if I'll be able to make it (work). . . If I'm not there, have a beer and some fun for me.

One of these days I will make a midweek Boston beer night... you'll see... somehow...