Crinolines, Crampons & Corsets

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toe Cozy

Reaction score
Springfield, Springfield!. Avatar: Spruce Peak Kim
I am posting a message I got from the president of the Ottauquechee Section of the GMC in case anyone else is interested:

Dear “O” section members and friends, I’m sure you have it marked on your calendars, but just to give a friendly nudge...

This Thursday evening is our section’s Taylor Series presentation (slide show and commentary by Beth Krusi) at the Montshire Museum. The presentation is FREE and begins at 7pm. We’d like to see as many of you present as possible and do bring friends, family, and coworkers.

In April 2004 six women climbed Mont Blanc, the Alps’ highest peak, paying tribute and bringing to life the compelling stories of the early lady pioneers in mountaineering. Inspired by the book “Women on High, Pioneers of Mountaineering”, Beth Krusi found that obstacles can be overcome, be it the social conventions and binding corsets of 1808, or the risk of avalanches and fear of heights during her own adventure.

Looking forward to seeing many of you – any questions can be answered by Heinz and Inge at 802-785-2129 or Trina at 802-457-8199.

Thank you,

Trina Perkins

President, Ottauquechee Section, Green Mountain Club