Deer stands for low hanging fruit

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, the thought to be extinct NorthEastern Whitetailed Giraffe..I heard they have been migrating from the West..probably escaped from captivity though.

What did you put in the tree?

I misunderstood the thread title to mean that deer are so easy to kill that the word deer can be equated to easy-to-get, low hanging fruit. I kept waiting for you to blast it.

If you had not picked all of the low hanging fruit, she wouldn't have had to work so hard! You could have even dropped some of the fruit on the ground to make it easier, instead of making her do gymnastics. Gee anything for a youtube video. :D:D:D Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
That tree needs a fence around it and at least 4 signs warning the deer about the inherrent risks of picking low hanging fruit so that if the doe gets food posioning its family will have a hard time suing you

What did you put in the tree?.

We've never had more apples. These trees are now 19 years old (I ate the original apples for the seeds) and the wet spring and dry summer must have been perfect.

I misunderstood the thread title to mean that deer are so easy to kill that the word deer can be equated to easy-to-get, low hanging fruit. I kept waiting for you to blast it.

"Deer stands for low hanging fruit", I understand. Or it could have been a tutorial on how to reach fruit using a deer stand.

griffin said:
Were you wearing boots while you were recording?

Let's not get no footwear debates started in here ;).