Donaldson & Emmons 3/13?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested. I was going to do basin/haystack on saturday, but I would like to hit the sewards. I plan on driving up to the high peaks area friday night and car camping. If you're still going, post here or pm me. I promise to not slow you down that much.

wayne, are you finishing on these two? I'd love to join you at least up Calkins Brook (I need Seward) however I'm going to join Michael CM Saturday celebrate with some champagne on Whiteface. I'll be making my way to Seward on the 20th.

Pvon

I think Jean and HarryK aka "goldmember" are going there this weekend.

Donaldson & Emmons

hillman: we'll be at the trailhead at 6:30 Sat. am. Just so you know, we are bringing our skis in case we can ski the road.

phil, i wish I were finishing this week! but I have two others, Basin and Saddleback, left besides D & E.
Enjoy Whiteface.

Mario, thanks for the info. We'll look for the others on the trail. Maybe we'll have a good sized group after all and we'll call it "Lords of the Range: The return to the sewards"! Best wishes on Basin (and Haystack).

minor correction

Above, I said we'd be at the trailhead at 6:30 am on Sat. I meant, of course, the bridge/parking area on Corey's Road. I think of that as the "winter trailhead" for the Sewards.

Wayne O.

another fun day

all kinds of good hiking going to take place this weekend!!!

happy trails to everyone, especially those completing the coveted W.

pvon