El Camino Del Rey

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say I'm still not cured of my fear of heights, seeing this. Needs some hardy souls to do some much needed trail maintenance. Sorry, I can't volunteer for this one.

I saw this posted on a construction fourm a few weeks ago. The guy who filmed that must be out of his mind he breeezes past people who are taking the more cautious approach and tieing them selves off. I guess several people have died there when sections of the side walk just gave way

Very kool...and to think that's just the approach to get to the REAL climbing :eek:

Well... I hesitate

to say this, but the most disgusting thing I ever saw from the Internet was a photo circulating a few years ago of a Spanish guy who fell there and literally exploded his face. I get sick to my stomach just thinking of it... :(

Uh... No?

I didn't know I was afraid of heights. Now I do.

Only in a place that wasn't so ultimately litigious could this have not already have been condemned and torn down.

Thats one of the raddest vids I've ever seen! Absolutely SICCCCCKKKK! Thanks for sharing :)

Hi all. Reviving an old thread here.

El Caminito del Rey is one of the scariest "hiking" paths in the world. However, the Spanish government is renovating the path with plans to open it in 2015 to the public... complete with guardrails.

Something that has long been a fool's errand might now be accessible to the public once again.
http://exploremalaga.co.uk/caminito-del-rey-restoration/