Garfield & North Lafayette on Monday 4/18

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_wu002

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing an in/out on the Skookumchuck Trail up to North Lafayette and then taking Garfield Ridge over to Garfield and back out on Monday. Come celebrate Patriots Day with Dr. Wu (who has off from work!)

If you're interested we could work out some kind of carspot or modify the route. It's supposed to be a nice day and I'm up for some good hiking. :D

PS. I like an early start & I have to on Monday to avoid Marathon Traffic. I live in Cleveland Circle and the Marathon goes right through. 6am is the plan!

-Dr. Wu

Last edited:
bpschroder said:
I'd be interested if this involved a trip to Galehead or maybe even including the Twins with a carspot at Gale River Trailhead or Little River Road.

YOU'VE GOT IT!
I understand that Little River crossings as well as Gale River crossings aren't bad right now. I wouldn't expect it to be so tomorrow. We could do a loop up Twin & down to Galehead.

What time could you start? The earlier the better for me but I can be flexible. It's going to be beautiful and I just want to hike. PM me.

-Dr. Wu

Last edited: