Graffiti

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why that short from last year was getting a lot of views all the sudden. Mystery solved. Pretty funny someone (or probably AI) wrote an internet article about it after all this time.

Coincidentally and unfortunately there have been multiple sightings of more recent graffiti here in the Whites. Multiple users on FB have reported painting on rocks near the summits of Adams, Galehead and Zealand just in the last week. Unlike the perp that was dropping painted rocks that could actually be removed a few years ago it looks like these incidents are painted on indigenous rocks that are no way being packed out. Whether it is the same person in all cases has not come to light.

Coincidentally and unfortunately there have been multiple sightings of more recent graffiti here in the Whites. Multiple users on FB have reported painting on rocks near the summits of Adams, Galehead and Zealand just in the last week. Unlike the perp that was dropping painted rocks that could actually be removed a few years ago it looks like these incidents are painted on indigenous rocks that are no way being packed out. Whether it is the same person in all cases has not come to light.
Right, at least from the pics I saw on fb, the new rock paintings are crudely drawn summit name with elevation, IIRC. On the side of a flat-ish rock, propped up on top of a small rock pile. Really awful looking, as far as these things go. A hopeful note: just about everyone criticized or condemned the rocks.

Right, at least from the pics I saw on fb, the new rock paintings are crudely drawn summit name with elevation, IIRC. On the side of a flat-ish rock, propped up on top of a small rock pile. Really awful looking, as far as these things go. A hopeful note: just about everyone criticized or condemned the rocks.
The pictures I saw of Adams the painting was very close to the Summit and on a rock that no one is moving.