Interesting reading.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adk_dib

Reaction score
I grabbed a couple of paper backs last time I was at Barnes & noble for some light reading. One is called "Excuse me sir, your socks are on fire" by a ranger who used to work at the west canada wilderness area. He has another one called "Excuse me sir, there's a moose in your tent". Kind of funny how stupid people can be sometimes. One family wanted to take a walk around Lewey lake. They came upon the ranger in sneakers and the boy was pushing a bicycle. They were miles away from the lake and had just climed 1000 feet. You think they would have notice?:confused: Lucky they ran into a ranger. If you are familiar with this area it is a interesting read. The second book is called "Adirondack Peak experiences" and features some of the contributers on this forumn. Didn't know you guys were so talented:rolleyes:.
There is another one on the same subject about the catskills. As soon as I done with these I will get that one also. I just sit outside after work in the sun and read a chapter a day.