JBL Ski Tour March 25/26

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyL

Reaction score
JBL Ski Tour April 2/3

This is a change to the date the original trip was planned. Sorry, family stuff.

I plan on skiing back to JBL area on Sat. Apr. 2. Drop gear. Hike/climb up Gothics and then ski True North and spend the night at JBL. Ski the glades on Big Slide and then head out.

If interested please let me know.

Last edited:
That weekend's out for me, but I plan on doing something very similar the following weekend -- please post a trip report/conditions report so I have a general idea what the snow cover is like.

Thanks,
Bob

Tony, I'm trying to go up thursday, the 24th, camp thursday night and friday night and come out sat afternoon. My friends are MIA so I was going to go solo into Marcy Dam and tag along with the locals. I wasn't planning on skiing, not that I can't, I could, but I do snow shoe. Could you give me an idea of the distances you are doing and where you're camping, as I'd rather go with someone who's got a better plan than mine. But I wouldn't want to slow you down, either. thanks.

The Trip

I'm basically planning a ski tour so I hope to be moving pretty quick.