Jefferson and/or Washington saturday 26/03

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louis

Reaction score
Anybody would be interested ? Starting from the railway station, up the jewel trail than either Jefferson and down the same trail or Jefferson/Washington down the Ammonoosuc trail?
I'd love to do it but my regular hiking partner cant make it and I'm hesitant to do them alone since I dont the Whites that well.
Let me know...
Louis

i just responded to another post by climbingbassist this morning, sound like your hike is the same. he has not respoded back but i am interested. what time are you heading out?

jefferson...

I just noticed his post right now and I answered so we could all join together...
I guess a 7 or 8 o'clock rendez-vous at the railway parking lot would be fine...
Like i said on the other post I dont know the Whites that well so I wanted to have some more 'whites experienced' people with me so that would be perfect...

i'll be comming up from connecticut so 7-8:00 is good for me.

allright...

ok lets make it official then... meeting between 7 and 7:15 in the railway parking lot. My car is a Red Suzuki esteem with a quebec license plate. If you agree, we will go up the jewel trail and decide exactly which mountain we want to do, i have no real preferences as long as i'm outside and climbing :)
Let me know if its ok by you and/if theres some changes during the week, and i will let you know the same if needed from my side... so we dont find ourselves alone saturday!
Looking forward to it, snowshoes and crampons ready!
More people welcome!

plans...

Just a little change of plan, we will be two coming from montreal and the red suzuki is changed to an orange nissan
see you saturday

jefferson, etc...

Yep weather looks good indeed,
see you tomorrow