Kennebago Divide and Cupsuptic Snow

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That weekend might be a possibility for me. Keep me posted.

-MEB

amstony,SteveHiker,MEB, and poison ivy

Sounds like a crew for a hike of the "Border Swath".
Not to mention some motivated Peak Baggers.
What dates can the most of folks make this happen in October other than 10/1-2?

skiguy said:
What dates can the most of folks make this happen in October other than 10/1-2?

After Columbus Day weekend, I'm pretty much free... haven't planned much yet. The only wrench in the works is a BobandGeri hike that I've already signed up for... but I don't think a date has been selected yet. Once they are back from swimming with the fishies and turtles, I'm sure a date will get pinned down.

So basically, as long as this hike doesn't clash with that one and it's after Columbus Day weekend, I'm in. :)

- Ivy

Guess we are trying to get a consensus of a time when everyone interested can make it.Personally at this point I am leaning toward the weekend of 10/22-23.
Yes poison ivy I think we should do White Cap and Boundary also.We probably could do those two and Kennebago Divide one day and Cupsuptic snow the other day.

Okay, anytime after the THIRD weekend in October is fine for me. So, the 10/22-23 weekend will be fine. I am also interested in the camping idea since the drive is really, really long for me.

I have a friend who is also interested in the Cupsuptic Snow portion of the trip... he is interested in fitting E Kennebago in too that day.

- Ivy

I have to bail on this trip... my other hiking trip got rescheduled from the third weekend in October to the fourth weekend in October. I committed to that one first so that means I'll have to cancel out on this one.

In the event this gets rescheduled again, let me know. Otherwise, I'll look forward to reading the trip report on these peaks! :)

- Ivy

Last edited:
Reschedule

Due to the ever increasing interest in the "Whackfest" my own included; I will be rescheduling this trip to some other date.When a new date is set I will post it. Thanks for your interest in this one.