Lake Placid

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
Pub and Brewery! If anyone is in the area and would like to have a drink or two or three myself, viewseeker, Adirobdack46-R, and Prino will be there Friday night.....that is tomorrow around 8-9pm until we can't hold our beer anymore :D

Hope to see you there ;)

I don't know if I am going to feel like the long drive just to drink soda (I don't drink!). but I'll consider it and pass it on to the others...

Jay

Reactions: arm
Pub and Brewery! If anyone is in the area and would like to have a drink or two or three myself, viewseeker, Adirobdack46-R, and Prino will be there Friday night.....that is tomorrow around 8-9pm until we can't hold our beer anymore :D

Hope to see you there ;)

With that kinda thought, we'll be there all night!!:eek:....You said you wanted to try drunk hiking:D

Hope to see you there ;)

Prino, He never miss the Pub time. :D
Which one you will hiked? saturday or friday?

Have a good times buddies. :)

Probably, but we did not decided yet what we will do from my 46W I need. I should decided only tomorrow night. I always chose the mountain at the last minute. :)

Last edited:
I don't know if I am going to feel like the long drive just to drink soda (I don't drink!). but I'll consider it and pass it on to the others...

Jay

That's OK Jay! I think there's one or two good ice cream shops in Lake Placid. :)

I must be crazy to try this.... 3 Sewards, then a night in the LPBP with a bunch of drunks I've never met before, followed by an early morning start to Colvin and Blake. What was I thinking?

See y'all soon!! Can't wait until 3-00am when I get to drag myself out of bed.

Viewseeker said:
You said you wanted to try drunk hiking

We've already tried it.....well, I guess that was more hungover hiking! :D
Still wishin' I could join you guys!

we do too andy...guess we will meet another time..It looks like a nice group saturday as far as numbers, many of which i have never meet...Its cool to hike and meet new people...this will be a learning hike for me..peace.

I could be at the LP P&B this Saturday (Jan 17) if anyone else is around, or even better - the Ausable Inn (Keene Valley)...

I've had good food there, but I've also had bad service. However that was also at about 10pm and they probably wanted to close! I've stayed there once but it was sharing a room and the person didn't want me to pay. I think they aren't dirtbag cheap but the rooms are a bit more upscale than typical hiker fare. :)

Jay