M&M Trail (NH sections)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianW

Reaction score
I will be off the 3rd week of April and am planning doing parts of the M&M trail during the week. I am either thinking from section 19 & 20 (Roylston Falls to Troy, NH) or sections 21 & 22 (Gap Mt. and Monadnock) Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in either (or both) -brianW

Hey Brian,
I am not available the weekend of 4/23 -4/24, but may be able to free up some other time. Son and I have been looking forward to hiking those last sections this spring also.
:)
:cool:

I was thinking more of during the week not the weekends. I have off that week (teach in MA) but my kids have off the following week (live in NH)

Tuesday (4/19) and Thursday (4/21) are best but I should be able to go any of the days without a problem. The snow is disappearing fast in southern NH :D

Brian, I may take a day off or two that week,wife teaches in Mass too, and was planning on some V time anyway,good excuse not to go shopping.M&M is a great trail,area near Warwick MA(Mt. Grace) is really nice.

pbernard,

I am doing the Monadnock/Gap sections on Tuesday (4/19). Its about an 8 mile day. I have permission to park in a church lot in Troy.

Am thinking of the Roylston Falls to Troy sections for the following day but that may depend on how the legs are feeling.

If you are still interested send me a pm.

brianW

ps anyone else interested?

Last edited: