Marmot Siskiyou Sleeping Bag

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good fall and spring bag, and I found a nice deal ($180) on the Marmot Siskiyou at Sierra Trading Post. The trouble is, i haven't been able to find any info on it. Is anyone familiar with this bag?

Thanks in advance.

From what I can find about it on Google, Sierra's statistics are bloated. The bag is 3lb 12oz; 4oz heavier then stated. The recommended maximum height is 6'6"

The bag uses 600 fill down, which is probably adequate. I have Marmot's Sawteeth, which was 3lb7oz, and goes to 15degrees. I would say that 15 degrees is on the edge of comfort in this bag.
The DWR finish makes this bag attractive. I have a summer bag (25 degrees) made by Kelty with this finish. It works well to keep the moisture down. I have used it as an external bag on -35 degree nights in Bushnell falls, the Marmot fits nicely inside.

I have been very happy with my Marmot. You must be comfortable in a tight fitting bag to enjoy this bag.

-percious