Marshall, Gray and Skylight

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
September 24th I will be climbing Marshall in the afternoon and then on Saturday doing Gray and Skylight. If there is time possibly Colden too. Me and my hiking buddy will be camping out at either Flowed Lands or Colden not sure yet. Anyone interested in joining me either shoot me an e-mail or respond here.

Thanks,
ADAM

We too are going to be in flowed lands this weekend. On friday we will be exploring Tahawus, and then hiking to the leanto on the northern side of flowed lands. If that doesnt suit our purposes, we may head over to the leanto on the south of Lake Colden. Be sure to say hello if you are in the area.

On Saturday, we are going to climb Cliff, and Redfield. If we have the energy, we will whack it over to Skylight. I hope we make it, maybe we will see you there. Consider bushwhacking it over to Marcy from Gray. Its a trip! There is a nice herd path, but it is thick in there.

-percious.

Percious that lean-to you speak of is at the outlet of Flowed Lands right? We are trying for that one too...lol if it is not to full. Your welcome to join us if we get there before you.

ADAM