Midwk trailrun/slide climb partner - ADKS carpool!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceNsnow

Reaction score
Howdy!
I am interested in seeing if there are any trailrunners that enjoy slide climbing or other intriquing bushwhack routes and want company.

My schedule is to travel from Albany to High Peaks midweek.

If anyone is just interested in carpooling and doing their own routes, that is cool too!!

As of now I plan only a couple of days ahead, usually leaving at about 5am and getting back to Albany area around 5pm.

If this sounds like something you could work with, let me know!

Carpooling is Cool :D

i live in kinderhook, and frequent the northcountry in the winter ,midweek ,on a fairly regular basis. starting in december, i have sunday-thrusday off, and ski up in the high peaks and the centrals. i have a small camper at exit 29 that i usually stay a couple of nights in. don't know if you are into the winter thing but with a name like icen'snow i assume so. hopefully we have a decent winter coming up, so stay in touch if it's something you might be interested in.

byates!

Daytrips fit into my schedule a bit easier, but we'll have to stay in touch. (I live in East Greenbush.)
Oh yeah, I am definitely looking forward to the ice and snow this winter! :D
Inge