MONTREAL Beer Night possible dates

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTL Beer Night : WHEN ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmus

Reaction score
Hey people

It's time for a MTL Beer night, let's see what dates fits the majority.

Brutopia is always fun, but I also like Les 3 Brasseurs, what do you think ?

OH- And I think thursday is good because our American friends have a chance to come and stay for the weekend !!

You are all welcome my friends :D

Last edited:
Then cancel your trip to Nepal and come to beer night!

una_dogger said:
They have beer in Nepal....I think you should go. ;)
Do they have bushwhacking in Nepal too?

prino said:
There's no bushwhacking at 3 brasseur or Brutopia but lot's of beer!
decisions.... decisions Yvon!
Then I guess they have beerwhacking.

Bonsoir Mademoiselle, pouvez-vous m'aider à whacker une bonne bière?

yvon said:
I should go where? to Montreal beer night or to Nepal? You know that Sabrina, you went to Nepal.

I think you should go to Nepal. You can go to Montreal anytime.

Bushwacking in Nepal? Well, I do remember going into the cloudforest and finding some very *nice* flowerbuds...I cannot say I remember much else from that day (except smiling alot). :rolleyes:

I voted for the 20th but the others dates should work also.
Nat and I should be there.

:D

Reactions: arm
beerrsssss

I voted for 20 september.
I will bee outside the city the other dates.

Timmus I accepted your offer!!! ;)
Pinpin Junior

Neil said:
Do they have bushwhacking in Nepal too?

More whacks less bushes, oh wait I'm talking to FRCanadians less whacks less bushes! :p I said something to Neil about being French Canadian and he said "Oh, actually I'm not I grew up in Canada though". My reply' "you can speak French and are from Canada, that's way more criteria than an upstate NYer needs". :D

Looks like we are going out next week ! I realized I didn't voted on sept 20th, but yes, I can make it that day.

Brutopia or 3 Brasseurs ? Other ideas ?

Gail, mimi and Roxanne ? Réjean, Pierre ? Marie et Robert ? KK ????? Neil, are you bringing the whole family like last time ?

Prino, what happen to your funny drinking-buddy/climber friend Martin ? I never been able to understand anything from your conversations, but HOLY CR*P that is always a blast !!!

Montreal lurkers, it would be great to meet you too !

timmus said:
Prino, what happen to your funny drinking-buddy/climber friend Martin ? I never been able to understand anything from your conversations, but HOLY CR*P that is always a blast !!!

Montreal lurkers, it would be great to meet you too !

Martin AKA as Jacko on here will hopefully be along.... I'll try and bring another buddy with one of those "funny" accents and we'll av a gud laff mi Duck!

timmus said:
Neil, are you bringing the whole family like last time ?
Yes, including some relatives and my in-laws plus a few out of town guests I'm guessing maybe 30 people will be with me.

JK. My group size will likely mirror my bushwhacking group size preferences. 1-4

****SEPTEMBER 20TH is D-DAY****

Should I pull out a poll for the choice of bars ??

Brutopia ?
3 Brasseurs ??
Hurley's (Irish pub on Crescent St, next door to Brutopia, more classy but more $$$) ??

Other suggestions ?

Because it's a Thursday, it would be nice if we can make reservations, so please let me know ASAP !!!

timmus said:
****SEPTEMBER 20TH is D-DAY****

Should I pull out a poll for the choice of bars ??

Brutopia ?
3 Brasseurs ??
Hurley's (Irish pub on Crescent St, next door to Brutopia, more classy but more $$$) ??

Other suggestions ?

Because it's a Thursday, it would be nice if we can make reservations, so please let me know ASAP !!!

I'd like 3 Brasseurs on St-Denis
And who is eating there and at what time?

http://www.les3brasseurs.ca