MONTREAL Beer Night possible dates

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTL Beer Night : WHEN ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[
Gail, mimi and Roxanne ? Réjean, Pierre ? Marie et Robert ? KK ????? Neil, are you bringing the whole family like last time ?

I won't be able to go for the bear night.

Hi Julie, Congratulations on your NH 48! A celebration at Brutopia would be fine with me! Gail and I are planning on going and look forward to seeing everyone again! :)

Last edited:
So, is it Brutopia on Thursday?

Désolé Julie mais je ne pourrai pas être là jeudi. Toutes mes félicitations pour tes NH48. Décidemment tu aimes finir de façon flamboyante et bien entourée! En fait, je suis envieux. Encore une fois BRAVO!

Pierre

I'll probably be there, but Colibri won't (she has to do some overtime this week).

Oncoman said:
Désolé Julie mais je ne pourrai pas être là jeudi. Toutes mes félicitations pour tes NH48. Décidemment tu aimes finir de façon flamboyante et bien entourée! En fait, je suis envieux. Encore une fois BRAVO!
Oncoman said:

Hi Pierre, if you want we may return to West Bond to repeat
your finish of last winter since my camera and your picture had been steal with all my winter gear last march. What about a spring break party
on West Bond for you. :)

The reservation have been made at BRUTOPIA for 6pm under my name (Julie).

It might be on the bistro side, so make sure you check all the rooms before sitting alone at the bar like an idiot :p

Hooray for Thirsty Thursday's !

I am not sure if I will go, it think that I am starting a cold. Maybe I will go home instead and have rest, I shall decide later during the afternoon if I will go or not.
If I dont go, have a good evening everybody.

That was a cool evening people, thanks for coming !

Good beer, great people, really expensive food :eek: and a very bad accountant (me). Sorry guys about that, you gave me too much, I owe you $$ :eek:

...Et pas de lapins :confused: