Moosejaw.com rewards points !

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
A) I have no affiliation with Moosejaw and
2) If the Mods want to lock this, IAIA

BUT... just was searching on Spadout for some gear I "need" and located it at Moosejaw with a nice discount code from Spadout. When I bought that gear and a few other small items, not only did the discount code apply to all of the items but I noticed I had about 3500 Moosejaw Rewards points accumulated there, mainly from about $450 of gear I bought last year for our Rainier trip. As it turns out that's enough to get some pretty decent free gear, like a BD Alpine Bod Harness or a Petzl Tikka Plus Headlamp ! Not too shaby ! I'll take it !

Now if you go through Spadout and buy at Moosejaw with your REI card, you'll really be rackin it up !

Last edited:
Yea, Moosejaw has an excellent system going there. I have gotten bandans, headlamps, water bottles, fuel bottles, and a few other little things for free from them. Their new Rewards website was launched no too long ago (maybe a month or so), and it is much better than the old one. If you usually buy products at full price, buy them from Moosejaw!

Their customer service is also excellent, and they are one of the few website to utilize the chat feature on their site. Keep rocking the Jaw!

If you sign up to get their e-mails, they send out some funny stuff. They have a great sense of humor.
Customer service is great, free shipping for $49 orders I think, and the rewards points are a great bonus. Better IMO than REI.