Moosilauke 2/3 via Glencliff

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Moosilauke via Glencliff, optional detour to South Peak (TW72). 7.8 miles, 3300 feet, 5:30 book time.

Meet at the Concord Park-n-Ridge (adjacent to the bus station on Stickney Ave) if you want to carpool (let me know if you do) - 7:30 departure
Meet at the Glencliff Trailhead before 9, boots on trail at 9

This trip is for winter hikers with some experience. It involves time above treeline. Full winter gear is required. What we take with us will be a trailhead decision, but I suspect we will want both snowshoes and traction of some sort - conditions are not what they ordinarily are this time of year. We will follow the Hike Safe guidelines.

Forecast looks safe, but not necessarily beautiful. Final go/no-go decision will be posted here by 9PM Saturday.

Please reply here or by PM or by e-mail and we'll look for you. Otherwise feel free to just show up.

Tim

I will see you folks on the trail, looking forward to meeting you. I hope to be on trail at 8 am for a solo hike of the Moose.