Mt. Washington overnight, 1/7 & 1/8

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Sale

Reaction score
Nobleboro, Maine Avatar: Even my shadow hikes!
Ranger C and I will be heading up to Harvard Cabin or Hermit Lake shelters at about noon on the 7th, and spending the night. Early the next morning we'll be taking the Lion's Head trail to the Apline Garden and then traversing to the Observatory if the weather holds, back down the same way. Anyone else is welcome to attend. Ranger C got burned out fast on Mt. Madison so we'll be taking it easy.

Mt Washington overnight

Lawn Sale-
I just saw your post. I may be interested in joining you guys. Any idea what time you'll be taking off in the AM for George? I may not be able to get up there friday. I work usually until 5 or so, may come up after work or just meet you in the AM.

Youngblood

We talked it over and will be arriving at the trailhead around noon on Saturday (after an AM stop at IME and Ragged Mt:)), leisurely hike up and setup camp, then on Sunday AM hike up to the summit, or attempt it if he doesn't burn himself up again, and then back down and out. The more the merrier, anyone is welcome to join, should be a good time. PM me if you want to hook up with specifics.