Nat.Trails day Mt. Pemigewasset June 2nd. with Trailwrights.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailwrightBratt

Reaction score
In keeping with Nat. Trails day we will be working on the Mt.Pemigewasset trail that leads to the "Indian Head".
There is a lot of erosion control to work on and rock steps needed in many areas. Which projects we play with will be determend by how many volunteers can help. We may need to clean the waterbars already in place.
A full day is in store. Bring lunch. gloves etc. Tools we provide for your enjoyment
We will meet at 8:30 At the Flume visitor center. Parkway exit 33 going North and 34A going South.Meet in the north part of the parking lot at the start of the Bike path entrance.
Cotact for more info or to register You can PM me here on VFTT.

Good idea !!!

Is there some bureaucratic reason you didn't list this on the National Trails Day website?
http://americanhiking.org/NTDSearchResult.aspx?sId=29

That would seem to have more readers particularly newbies.

Nope not that I know of. Good idea . What we need is YOU to join us and be our publicity GuRu. You would be great for that.
Really just not aware of it. So thanks for the heads up. This kind of stuff is not my cup of tea I belong in the woods not at a computer, but I guess some one has to do it.;)