New hiking buddy in training

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobby said:
Congratulations! Time to buy some baby sized Gore-tex :)

Gortex diapers are the first thing come to my mind, and they do exist:

The technology of modern disposable diapers has evolved over years....Newer outer coverings have been developed with fabric surfaces similar to plastic. Kimberly Clark has developed a water-impermeable, vapor-permeable technology, inserted within the diaper layers. Based on Gortex technology, it allows water vapor to escape through the diaper cover via tortuous channels...
Link

Diane, quite appropriately I heard the good news while I was hiking in the Sewards. I offer you my most heartfelt congratulations.

Dugan said:
Hmmm... what about starting an "in utero" list?!

Congratulations!!
My wife and I hiked Cascade when she (we?) were 6-months pregnant - we have told the now 18-year old girl she had one 46'r already complete. Too bad she can't understand the thrill of hiking... (we are all thrilling, aren't we??)

Congrats Sikes!!!! Great news to share.

bubba said:
My wife and I hiked Cascade when she (we?) were 6-months pregnant - we have told the now 18-year old girl she had one 46'r already complete. Too bad she can't understand the thrill of hiking... (we are all thrilling, aren't we??)

Congrats Sikes!!!! Great news to share.

Maybe we should rename the site Views From The Tummy! :)

Congratulations Diane!

Thanks for the congrats and comments

Thanks everyone for welcoming in the newest hiker to our family (well, I'm hoping).

Does anyone remember the name of the program to shrink pictures so I can post one. I used to have one when I would change our avitar but our computer crashed and I lost everything.

And, no Cantdog....no more animals. He's just going to have to share. As a matter of fact, HarryK is taking Beth's kitty (haha...if she doesn't scratch his eyes out first) and if the rest don't start behaving, they may have to be relocated.

See you out on the trails this year!

Reactions: arm
Diane, I sent you the Irfanview instructions etc last year. If I still have your email address I'll send it again. Can't wait to see!

edit: found your email from last year and sent the link and directions

Last edited: