NYC Presnetation - Water Purification

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John H Swanson

Reaction score
A subject near and dear to my heart ... Just FYI: On 4/23/04 @ 7 PM at the Paramus, NJ store on Rt 17N, there will be microbiologist from MSR to discuss water filtration. store tel # 1-201-261-5000.

JHs

And it is the Ramsey Outdoor Store in Paramus, not the one that is on Rt 17S in Ramsey...

The Ramsey OS in Ramsey doesn't have as much stuff as the one in Paramus, at least the times I've been there...

Jay

A friend and I took our son's to Ramsey Outdoors for the water purification discussion given by MSR (it was very interesting) we were asking the pro's and con's of "Polar Pur" and the MSR representative ask if any of the boys in the Troop were allergic to iodine? My friend told him one of them was but he died. The whole place cracked up. The new product MSR is selling is the "Miox" water purifier, very easy to use and very small but can put a major dent in your wallet ($129.00). Inactivates all viruses, bacteria, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium.

Dwell times
Viruses, bacteria: 15 min.
Giardia: 30 min.
Cryptosporidium: 4 hrs.

MSR will have their Reps at Ramsey Outdoor on May 8th to discuss all their products if anyone is interested.