"Shelf Reliance THRIVE" dehyd'd & frz-dri food ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
Got an email from Costco about a years worth of dehydrated and feeze-dried food being available for $800. I'm not recommending you buy it, per se, just posting the link for informational purposes. And I certainly have no financial interest in Costco.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with "Shelf Reliance THRIVE" products ? I've never heard of them, but having an emergency and camping supply of food on hand is not a bad thing. I'm getting low on the MRE's and Mountain House and am wondering what to buy next.

I'm getting low on the MRE's and Mountain House and am wondering what to buy next.
We tested a bunch of varieties for our through hike and when we tasted Hawk Vittles we had that almost mad feeling about Mountain House like they were trying to rip us off. Great calorie values and price is very competitive. Lots of variety in regular meals and breakfast stuff. It's also nice that because it is just some ex chef making them out of his home he makes them to order so your getting them fresh.

We tested a bunch of varieties for our through hike and when we tasted Hawk Vittles we had that almost mad feeling about Mountain House like they were trying to rip us off. Great calorie values and price is very competitive. Lots of variety in regular meals and breakfast stuff. It's also nice that because it is just some ex chef making them out of his home he makes them to order so your getting them fresh.

I've looked at his stuff and agree. Thanks for the reminder. He is or was active on ADKHghPeaks. I will order some of his stuff next.

Still would like to know more about Shelf Reliance stuff if'n anyone has any 'sperience there.

Latest posts