South Coast Artist Tour - my photo gallery

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Poobah Emeritus
Reaction score
If you happen to be down on the Southeastern Coast of New England this weekend, December 3rd and 4th, a gallery of my photos will be one of the stops on the 2005 Winter Southcoast Artisans' Studio Tour.

Our collective group of artists have come together to produce a studio tour connecting artisans from Little Compton, RI to Dartmouth, MA. Travel the rural back roads, stopping by each artists studio and shop in the quaint little south coast village of Adamsville in Little Compton, RI, continuing through Westport, MA, to the villages of Russells Mills and Padanaram in South Dartmouth, MA. The studios will be open from 11-5 both days.

Full information on the tour can be found on this website.

It will be a great way to get started on your holiday shopping!

Sales of my prints support this site and I will offer a 20% discount to VFTT members that come to my studio this weekend. Email me for directions or any other info.

I hope to see some of you then. If you can't make it down to see my photo gallery in person, you can always check it out online and order a print over the web.

Thanks,

- darren

The snow on Sunday kept people at home, but overall the weekend gallery showing went well. Putting together a gallery show is an amazing amount of work though. While putting together the last frame, I was pushing in glazing points and the screwdriver slipped and I stabbed it halfway through my left hand, but other than that things went well.

Attached is a photo of part of my gallery. Hopefully some of you will be able to check it out sometime. It is pretty cool for me to be able to see so many of my photos hanging in one room. Each one has a memory of a different trip, so it is one big memory room. :)

- darren

Nice, Darren! Now that I have my new home, I'll have to buy some artwork... nice timing. :)

I've helped my sister out at some of her craft shows she has done and it's always a fun experience, kind of hanging out with the artsy crowd. Not used to that being a software person...We deal with 1s and 0s, whereas art is so emotional and subjective. I've even sold some of my sister's stuff when she's off on lunch or break.

Jay

I got some a few months ago for my new home and I couldn't be happier. Everyone that has come over has asked about the lupine shots of Darren's.

I blush and say I took them :D

just kidding, I tell them about Darren and how much we love the prints!

spencer