Stink free clothing ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I try not to plug too much product, here a brand as mentioned:

Terramare

Campmor sells this for reasonable prices.

I have boxers and they are great!
The silver technology has been around for a short while.

But ya' really got'ta wash ya' know :eek:

Brownie

wool baby, wool.

Smartwool and Icebreaker base layers are both comfy and stink free. Wool doesn't hold bacteria and other odor producers like synthetics.

do this test, next time you go out to a smoky bar, wear a smartwool top (have you seen their new line? sick sick stuff, very good looking). Your jeans will smell like smoke, your top won't (as much).

Plus wook is a natural fiber so it's green and better for you...

truepatriot09........"wool baby wool..."

I have a great Duofold 100% marino wool pullover zip-neck.
It is awesome!
But I have yet to find decent wool boxers.

Brownie said:
truepatriot09........"wool baby wool..."

I have a great Duofold 100% marino wool pullover zip-neck.
It is awesome!
But I have yet to find decent wool boxers.

I discovered wool after being dissatisfied with synthetics for many years. Besides the no-stink quality, I like how they can handle a wider range of temperatures than synthetics.

Here's some decent wool boxers: Smartwool \
I like the way they're cut in front to provide the extra volume that men need.

The EMS website has some Icebreaker shirts on sale. Also, the Ibex website features a weekly web special with good deals.

does it really matter if your clothing is stink free when it's you that smells and there's really nothing you can do about it until you get off the mountain.

i spent 21 days on denali this past may/june in the same pair of lightweight ems bergelene top/bottom and they performed just as good as any of the stink free, silver lined, expensive models that others where wearing. they didn't smell any better then i did i'm sure.

when some company makes stink free boot liners for my plastic double boots that work then i'll shell out some cash! nothing was worse then the funk eminating from my feet. after 3 washing with anti-bacterial soap i can't still pick up the funkyness.