Sunday 5/30 Northern NJ

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuco

Reaction score
I'll be out of hiking commission after this weekend for the next 4-5 weeks so I will probably try and get in a loop around Bearfort Ridge or in Stokes State Forest early Sunday am.

If anybody is interested in a casually paced hike (get it Shawn?:) ) let me know.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have family commitments on Sunday so I can't go. But keep in touch for later in the summer when you are available. I've always like Bearfort Ridge and the views of Greenwood Lake.

I am interested so let me know the details. Maybe this can be the inaugural get together of South Jersey VFTT hikers. All two of us.:D

You have been PM'ed. First official gathering of the Southern NJ Chapter of VFTT.

Heck, if you go, I think you'll have the disticinction of the Southernmost person to attend the Catskills gathering this year.

Will certainly try again after I am back on the trails in July to see if everybody can make it.

Last edited:
You two can start Views from the Pineys.

VFTP...

As you may know, I'm headed up to Rhode Island this weekend...

Jay

I'll take a rain check, I try to use my 3-day weekends to get as far from jersey as possible! :) Not that I don't like it here-- I just like variety. By Friday night, I hope to be 400 miles north or south of Brick!

But I'm down like a clown on any two day weekends, just pm me and we can all go for a nice walk in the woods. (As opposed to a "not nice" walk in the woods like Adrianna last weekend!) There's not a Saturday or Sunday that goes by where I'm not hiking, kayaking, or mountain biking.