Swiss can ban naked hiking, court rules

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - nevermind the nude hiking, this is the part of the article that surprised me the most: "Appenzell is a deeply devout and conservative canton - it only granted women the right to vote in 1990." Yikes. :mad:

Good for them...
Though it would be interesting to see gender ratio of naked hikers.
My guess would be way more guys hiking naked than women.

Every time we ever go to naked beaches or clothes optional places it is waaay more guys.

Single guys needing to "express" themselves ?

I can understand skinny dipping and what not...but just hiking around naked just seems like a case of... Look at me... look at me... Look at me... Look at me. Look at me... look at me... look at me... look at me... look at me... look at me... look at me... look at me... look at me.... look at me...

I think there is an informal day of hiking naked in the White Mnts each year and the traditional day of moon the Cog railway which seems like a quaint tradition kind of a fun day, but I think that is not the case over there.

that back end picture of the naked guy was SCARY!!!!!!:eek:

...AND he was hiking through the snow. Man, talk about your major George Costanza moment: "I WAS IN THE POOL !!! I WAS IN THE POOL !!!"

I'm a huge fan of certain people being naked. But while they're hiking.....hmmm, not so much. Shorts and tank tops can be very sexy.....save the naked for after the hike.

...AND he was hiking through the snow. Man, talk about your major George Costanza moment: "I WAS IN THE POOL !!! I WAS IN THE POOL !!!"

I'm a huge fan of certain people being naked. But while they're hiking.....hmmm, not so much. Shorts and tank tops can be very sexy.....save the naked for after the hike.

oh yes.... "shrinkage!!!" :eek:

Most people ;) shouldn't EVER be naked.... just my opinion!!!!