Table Mtn Lean-to Catskills?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul ron

Reaction score
Has anyone been up to Table Mtn lean-to lately? Is the water running at the spring?

Thanks... Paul

paul ron said:
Has anyone been up to Table Mtn lean-to lately? Is the water running at the spring?

Thanks... Paul
The spring was running nicely on September 28th. We were at the lean-to for trail work. It's in great shape. Let us know if it looks ok when you get back.

Thanks Tom, the water was running very nicely. The lean-to is in great shape. A troop of Boy Scouts were in it when we arrived Sat afternoon. Nice bunch of kids n the leaders seemed to have everything under control n were well organized.

Good work on the trail up Peekamoose. I took some nails to mount your plaque but found it was more of a stone monument, n no amount of nails would help. A shovel may have been more useful to remount it properly on a new footing.

The I beam bridge over Dear Shanty is very impressive. I can only say that must have been one heck of a project. Nice job to everyone involved. I'd love to see the pics from that day.

Last edited: