Tabletop & Phelps - Sunday, Jan. 16th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALGonquin Bob

Reaction score
Another of my last-minute trips. As usual, I'm driving up after work Saturday, and will hit the trail for Tabletop and Phelps around 7:00AM - actual time may vary... it's COLD! Got new license plates from the Mrs. for Christmas: "MTN HIKER". I'll prepare for a solo trek, and hope for some company. Whatever...

I very well may be there. I just did phelps last week and it was tremendous. I plan on being up there for the weekend hiking and would like to get tabletop and phelps in a day.

I might be mistaken but I think this hike has already happened. I saw Alg's name in the log today while i was there.

I'd be down for a Tabletop Phelps run in a day. I still need Tabletop for my 46. I know Neil wants to do a hike on Sunday too but I'd be interested in hiking both Saturday and Sunday.

-Shayne

Well, I hiked solo on Sunday... didn't see anybody else there to hike with. Is it my deodorant? Did my anti-perspirant quit?

Anyway, it was a good day. Lots of ice on Phelps; see Trail Conditions report that I'm about to write.